“BIDONES BALLESTER is committed to the Environment, using water based paint to reduce the emission of VOCs, producing environmentally friendly packaging.”
BIDONES BALLESTER S.L., born in the 60s , adopting its current name in 1981.
Since its inception, BIDONES BALLESTER S.L., aware of the significance of the pack in the development of Industrial, Food and Waste sector trade , has been specializing in the manufacture of metal drums. These are approved and standardized packaging for containing and transporting solid, liquid and highly viscous products and products classified as Dangerous Goods.
The evolution of the company over time has led us to win a prestigious place in the domestic market with our products. This achievement has been possible because we have the human and technical means for the mass production of metal packaging, producing a product according to the demands of the market.
We are distinguished by our flexibility and great adaptation to the needs of our customers. The training of our technicians and engineers allow us, in addition to listed products, develop new designs that meet requirements or preferences.
The aim of BIDONES BALLESTER S.L., is to provide quality packaging tailored to all needs.
- Quality: offer the quality that our products customers need.
- Service: give our clients the service they need.
- Environment: be responsible with the environment to protect the planet for future generations.
- Benefit: making the company profitable for shareholders and workers.
- People: to be a good workplace where people feel comfortable and involved.
- Availability to change: be prepared and willing to adapt to changes that may occur both in our environment and in our own organization.
- Honesty and integrity: act with truth, honesty and integrity in dealing with clients, suppliers and ourselves.
- Communication: promote and facilitate communication between all levels of the company.